Sunday, May 18, 2014

ME YOU SICK



Music

Me-You-Sick

You are so sweet to my soul

You find me when I have been left behind

My lover that fulfills me to climax

Every time

All burdens released in my blues

All love pure and deceitful

In my R&B tunes

Revolution and ego in my hip-hop

Never to be rationalized

Often abused

We evolve

I jump with you into the deep end

Of loneliness and pain that belongs to us only

You are my eternal lover

Dancing within my essence

Sending me to fantasy

That only we share

We are alone

We make love soft and long

Hard and strong

Till I sweat

My sweet, sweet me-you-sick

You hurt me with your melody

I leave you

you draw me to return

I am your love slave

Enslaved and delivered

I commit crimes and deliver blessings

A glorious ménage triose 

Your melody, poetry and me

I cut them who hate me and hear them bleed

I bless those who are in need

You are God, you are the devil

So pure, so evil

You reveal my weakness

till I am exposed and vulnerable

You are my poison and antidote

You charge me with truth

Filling my ears with lies

I love you!

I hate you!

Endless stories you tell

Sealed forever in your song

My sweet jazz of complication

Broken and restored

Take me on a holiday

For I have found a place of sorrow

Lose me in your grace

Evoke dreams of happy colors

Take me away

You are so sweet, so very sweet to my soul

Return my existence to the light

For my heart is void

My lover

Me-you-sick

So sweet to my soul!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment