Friday, January 9, 2015

SEASONS

Now that I know you
How could I ever be satisfied with a season?
Where would I go?
Who would hold me just as you do?
Because in your arms I feel such comfort
So much precious love
Into whose eyes would I see
My reflection looking back at me?
For whom else would my heart sing?
I want all of your seasons
Summer, Spring, Winter and Fall
Over and over…
In the morning, I need your smile
To keep vivid in my dreams at night
I need to hear your voice
To whisper into my heart love and light
I need your friendship that causes me
Never to feel alone
I need your arms to hold me
For in your embrace
I am home
How could I ever be satisfied with a season?
So I pray daily that God will keep it right.

Always.

To My Love...We are Magic in Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment